Entity Framework Dynamic Filters Oracle
Oracle is supported using the Official Oracle ODP.NET, Managed Entity Framework Driver with the following limitations:
- The Oracle driver does not support generating an "in" expression.
- Using the "Contains" operator will result in outputting a series of equals/or expressions.
- Using a DateTime value tends to throw an exception saying "The member with identity 'Precision' does not exist in the metadata collection".
- This seems to be a bug in the Oracle driver.
- Using a DateTimeOffset instead of a DateTime works correctly (which also uses the Oracle TIMESTAMP datatype instead of DATE).